Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Bit About The Real Me.

                   So now that you know all about my family, maybe you want to know a bit about me? I hope so. So I'm 15 my birthday is May 10, I am a cheerleader (I'm the flyer:D), and I am a softball player. I've taught myself a lot of gymnastic-type stuff, so I'm pretty flexible, I play the flute and guitar and am about to start piano lessons, and I also sing (especially in the shower). I just got a dress-form, which is a type of mannequin and a sewing machine, so I've been doing so much upcycling of my clothes! I love clothes and shoes... I have 5 pairs of heels, 2 pairs of sneakers, cheering shoes, 1 pair of skater shoes, 2 pairs of boots, a pair of wedges, a pair of boat shoes, a pair of strappy sandals, and a pair of converse boots. I'm both girly and rugged, if that makes any sense, hehe. I swim so much I'm surprised I haven't grown gills, and I'm a "social butterfly". I love meeting and talking to new people so if you have any questions or comments or just need someone to talk to you can email me ( haiileyyfaiithh@gmail.com ), follow me on twitter ( @haiileyyfaiithh) or just leave me a comment:)


                ~H.                                                                                                         




                                 This is Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment