Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Bit Of My Family.

            So I guess you're going to need some info on my family. You already know my mom and dad, my sister Katie, and my aunt Shannon. Next there are my cousins Sadie and Sarah and their mom, my aunt Tracy. My grandmother (my moms mom)  Linda and my grandfather Bill. My grandmother raised Sadie and Sarah. Sadie is now 16 and lives with Sarah who is 21 and her 2 year old son Maison as well as Sarahs baby daddy Andy and Sadie's 19 year old boyfriend Nate lives with them as well. All seems fine and dandy in this house doesn't it? Too bad its not... not long ago Sadie and Andy decided to go out into the four-wheeler trades to smoke some marijuana, and Andy wanted to get in Sadies pants, Sadie said no, but Andy didn't take no for an answer. To make matters even worse, Sarah believed Andy when he said Sadie was lying, believed her boyfriend over her own sister. Aunt Tracy is a recovering alcoholic who lives with my grandmother. My aunt Shannon just recently got out of prison, for possession of cocaine, also resides with my grandmother, is a recovering drug addict/alcoholic. So there's a little background for you.


                 ~H

No comments:

Post a Comment